Endura pine Ceiling
Also known as “Knotty Pine Ceiling” or “Tongue and Groove Ceiling”
We manufacture our pine ceiling using top quality solid South African Radiata pine and treat it ourselves according to SABS and municipal regulations. And because we do not use finger joints in our ceiling, we can confidently say that we supply the best quality, best-looking pine ceiling in South Africa.
- Profile options: 12x102mm Standard V joint / 12x102mm No centre groove / 12x138mm Standard / 12x138mm Victorian centre mould.
- Available lengths: 0.9m / 1.2m / 1.5m / 1.8m / 2.1m / 2.4m / 2,7m / 3.0m / 3.3m / 3.6m / 3.9m / 4.2m / 4.8m
- See link for product profile: Ceiling standard 12x102mm
- See link for product profile: Ceiling square joint 12x102mm
- See link for product profile: Ceiling no centre groove 12x102mm