Fibre Cement Cladding
In appearance fibre cement cladding most often consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden cladding. Fibre cement is a composite material made of sand, cement and cellulose fibres.
- It is very durable and is ideal to use when a solid colour is required for the surface.
- Primaplank is imported from Malaysia.
- It is available in 230mm wide and 3.6m in length and has a woodgrain finish.
- Timber studs must be installed at a maximum spacing of 600mm.
- Boards are installed from the bottom of the wall with a 25mm overlap.
- A 40mm Galvanised ring shank nail is used to fasten the board. If fixing close than 25mm form an edge pre-drilling is required.
Category: Fibre Cement